The Mission of Infinite Learning Center is to provide safe, affordable, high quality child care. In doing so, we support families in their efforts to reach their goals. Infinite Learning Center provides cognitively based program for children ages six weeks to five years. We provide an environment where children are encouraged to develop at their own pace.
- To provide affordable, convenient, dependable child care services
- To create a childcare setting for social, cognitive, and physical development
- To provide a nurturing environment
- To provide a learning experiences for our children
- To provide a preschool program, readying children for lifelong learning
- Help children learn to work well with others and interact with their peers
- Help children to become independent thinking & problem solving individuals
- Provide organized physical activities & games to make a positive contribution to the growth & development of the children
- Provide well balanced meals & snacks for the children attending the center & encourage healthy eating habits
- Provide a variety of arts experiences to contribute to the aesthetic and artistic growth and development of the children
- Provide a well-organized, safe and aesthetically pleasing environment for the children
- Schedule regular rest periods balanced with activity periods throughout the day.
- Provide a properly organized, adequately staffed and soundly administered childcare program for the educational benefit of the children entrusted to the center.